The Worshipful Company of Marketors is making available a series of 15 new free “self help” online marketing videos designed to help charities of all sizes, operating in the midst of a Covid-19 pandemic, as they seek to improve communications with those they help and those who can provide the assets on which the charities rely to do their good work.
The “self help” marketing videos are designed for charity marketers, at all levels of experience and marketing function within a charity. Based on current marketing best practice, they have many innovative new ideas and approaches, especially developed for this marketing initiative.
The online series covers the main areas of charity marketing and fundraising, showing how the concepts can be applied in practical ways to address the unique marketing requirements of charities.
The series includes:
- The role of Charity Marketing
- Situation analysis and market research
- Setting realistic marketing objectives and budgets
- Using strategy correctly, to achieve sustainable success.
- Brand management
- Service development and delivery
- Communications and Stakeholder relationship marketing
- Managing economic recovery
- Project management tools and techniques
- Measuring success, using metrics and analytics
- Practical steps in implementing successful charity marketing plans
The Worshipful Company of Marketors’ objective in this initiative is to help individual charities to enhance their marketing capabilities and to promote their self-sufficient use of effective marketing practices.
A playlist of all 15 videos can be accessed on youtube at: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS1PlzDjeylAH-gXitclx4vJDGyZkISak
More details about this “self help” marketing initiative for Charities can be found by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org