Reports and Publications
This is a collection of reports and publications that have received Marketors’ Awards. Please note the copyright notice on each document and that some files are several Megabytes in size.
- Frictionless Commerce research report - Professor Ian Ryder, FCIM, FIoD, FRSA, FBCS, Portfolio Non-Executive Chairman / NED
- Dan Nunan’s PhD thesis nominated by Cranfield University and awarded a Marketors’ Open prize. Click here to download and please note that this file is 4MB in size.
- Liveryman Gerry Brierley’s paper on Marketing Law produced with the support of The Mais Bursary. Click here to download.
- Research shows the impact of new technology on news production: commissioned by Reuters Institute for Journalism. Click here to download.
- How companies use customer insight to drive customer acquisition, development and retention. Click here to download.
- The Decline of the Influence of Marketing in the Boardroom: The problems and the cure - Professor Malcolm McDonald MA(Oxon) MSc PhD DLitt DSc.
- How Important is Marketing at Board Level? - Professor Ian Ryder, visiting Professor at Stockholm School of Economics in Russia and Thunderbird Business School, Arizona.
In addition the TLG nominates a topic for the Cass Business School Marketors’ Scholarship funded by our charity, The Marketors’ Trust, and mentors the winning student in their dissertation.