Business School Awards
We aim to reward outstanding learning by inviting annually a select number of leading UK Business Schools to submit a Project/Paper produced by a student from their Marketing Masters programmes/MBAs.
Reward outstanding learning
The Education Committee form a valued judgement on the quality of the submissions and make Awards to those students who have produced outstanding work.
Nomination forms will be sent out to invited institutions in September.
- Supports academic and applied research whose outcome is seen to benefit the practice and understanding of Marketing.
- Raises public or corporate estimation of marketing.
- Preference may be given to submissions that relate to practice in the UK by British-based organisations.
2015 Awards have been granted to:
- Cambridge University
- Northumbria University
- Oxford Said Business School
- Queen Mary, University of London
- Regent’s University
- University of Westminster